- MISSION AND PURPOSE
- ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
- NBCOE MEMBERSHIP COMPOSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- HIGH COUNCIL-NBCOE
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE-NBCOE
- ROUND TABLES
- NATIONAL FORMATION
- REGIONAL COUNCIL OF ELDERS (RCOE)
- LOCAL COUNCIL OF ELDERS (LCOE)
- THE CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION
- ORGANIZATIONAL CHART-APPENDIX A
- -RITES OF PASSAGE-APPENDIX B
- CANDIDATES FOR HI COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP-APPENDIX C
- CANDIDATE FOR NBCOE MEMBERSHIP-APPENDIX D
- CANDIDATES FOR EMISSARIES-APPENDIX E
- RESOURCES IDENTIFIED TO DATE-APPENDIX F
- NBCOE AGRICULTURE AND FOOD CAMPAIGN-APPENDIX G
- NBCOE FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITIES-APPENDIX H
- Ideology - Principles, Goals, Objectives
- Organization - Structure, Function and Roles
- Resources - Financial, Material, Skilled Personnel
- Ideology - In this context, ideology must be broad, general, over-arching in order to unify all sectors of the community. Based on Mbongi principles, they should also, have foundation in African philosophy as paradigm.
- The NBCOE may establish Commissions to asset in research, analysis, problem identification, proposed solutions, solution implementation, completing of goals and, other tasks as deemed appropriate by the NBCOE.
- The NBCOE must also establish Commissions which, specifically engages other diaspora countries, in the building of a Diaspora Commonwealth which, will have governing authority over the entire Diaspora.
- All Commissions are responsible for hosting Round Tables in their areas of concern, with approval and consensus of the NBCOE.
- A Commission must be established, whose sole purpose is to establish and implement a National Rites of Passage Program which embraces Community Standards created by NBCOE, and which aid and assist in transitioning from one stage of life to another in a harmonious and orderly way, with Community Support.
- The NBCOE and High Council are the nucleus for the building of a Rites of Passage Program, from cradle to Elder, and beyond. The breakdowns of each category, mainly according to age, will be found in Appendix B. It is suggested that a Commission be established, whose sole purpose is to establish and implement a National Rites of Passage Program which embraces Community Standards created by NBCOE, and which aid and assist in transitioning from one stage of life to another in a harmonious and orderly way, with Community Support.
- Methods and means for building and supporting Local and Regional COE, shall be a prime object.
- Another objective shall be the building and supporting of the National African American Congress
- Virtues of Ma’at
- 42 Declarations of Innocence
- Ashanti, Masai
- Zulu, Ndebele, Xhosa
Queen Mother Wakeelah Martinez
John Doyle, Esq.
Dr. Rosie Milligan
86. Melvin Melle Mel Robinson - Graphic Artist
87. Senghor Baye - President, UNIA
88. Dr. Oba T'Shaka - Author, Scholar, Activist
89. Dr Eve Allen - Md. and Naturapath Practitioner
90. Sis. Re Leigh aka Cocoa Lady - Wholistic Health Practitioner
91. Ernest Dillihay - Cultural Worker and Administrator
92. Mawusi Omowale Senanu - Scholar, Journalist, Pan Africanist
93. Baba Wesley Gray - Tejuti
94. WJ Bellamy
95. John Doyle, Esq.
96. Amaechina Doreen - Cultural Producer
97. King Bishop Perkins - Agriculture
98. Leona Abdullah - Ward - Therapist
53. Poetess Kalamu Chache
54. Cliff Pruitt
55. Khadija Maat
56. Baba Wesley Gray
57. Kamm Howard
58. Ahmses Maat
59. John Jackson
Poetess Kalamu Chache
Rev. Joanna Watson
Dr. Melissa McKnight
Patricia Devine Muhammad
27. Veronica Woolfolk - Communications
28. Marshon Kincey
such as processing, fertilizers, distribution and retail.
The task of this ministry in to establish policy, programs, protocols, procedures and projects which build and enhance better relations between our respective peoples, and how we can build more collaborative enterprises which merge us as one African People.
18. Justice - Conflict resolution based on Ma'at; Formulate policy; Coordinate policy and its application with US justice system, thus developing a two tier system.
*****Many thanks to Sis. Rosa Kamson for editing, re-organizing, amending, and re-writing this document. Also she requested of World Renown Artist, Melvin "Melle Mel" Robinson to perfect the logo and seal for this Doc.